I propose for “I love to cook” a recipe for inexpensive and quick to prepare delicate pancakes. The dough is so tender that it just melts in your mouth. Do not be lazy and arrange at home a small feast with such excellent pancakes.
- soda - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - half a teaspoon;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- wheat flour - one and a half cups;
- eggs - 1-2 pieces;
- milk - 250 milliliters;
- kefir - 500 milliliters;
- vegetable oil.
Openwork pancakes. Step by step recipe
- In a deep saucepan, slightly heat the kefir so that it is warm, but not hot. Then add eggs, sugar, salt, soda and mix everything.
- Then pour the flour, stir with a whisk to get a homogeneous consistency without lumps. The dough should turn out like thick sour cream.
- Now boil the milk and pour hot little into our kefir mass.
- If suddenly the dough seems to you liquid, then you can add more flour.
- And when all the components are connected, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Pour the finished dough in small portions onto a hot, greased pan. Fry on both sides until golden.
Make a little effort and your family will be full and fed openwork pancakes. For such a test, I take both salty and sweet fillings. I advise you to serve with sour cream, and everyone will like such goodies. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! Next time, we will cook early pancakes or Old Russian pancakes with seasoning.