You may have already seen on the Internet pages a recipe for this original eggplant snack, but I still want to share my cooking option. This dish is not for big company, but to surprise your family and friends at a family dinner is just that. Cooking it is quite simple than it might seem at first glance.
- eggplant - 2 things;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- mushrooms - 100 grams;
- chicken fillet - 150 grams;
- cheese - 200 grams;
- sour cream - 3 tablespoons;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- garlic - 3 cloves.
Original eggplant appetizer. Step by step recipe
- Cut the eggplant along and with the help of a knife and a teaspoon, remove the pulp.
- Sprinkle the eggplant with salt so that bitterness comes out.
- Add the eggplant pulp and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Fry the chopped chicken fillet in vegetable oil until half cooked, then add the diced pepper, onion and tomato.
- Wash and squash the eggplant pulp, add to the mass in a pan, add chopped mushrooms in a couple of minutes, and chopped garlic at the very end.
- Rinse the prepared eggplants and dry.
- In the resulting stuffing, add the grated cheese and stuff the eggplant.
- Place the eggplant on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 ° C.
Serve eggplant appetizer warm. The filling is incredibly juicy! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook mother-in-law's tongue from eggplant for the winter and imam-bayalay from eggplant for the winter.