The taste of this potato with bacon in the oven is simply divine. The dish is very tasty and satisfying. Decorate your holiday table with this dish and your guests will be delighted.
- potatoes - 8 pieces;
- cheese - 250 grams;
- bacon - 16 strips;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- cream - 1 cup;
- flour - 70 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- mixtures of provence herbs - half a teaspoon .;
- greens - 20 grams;
Potatoes with bacon in the oven. Step by step recipe
- I wash the potatoes well and cook in their uniforms. Salt to taste.
- After our potatoes are ready, cool them and peel them.
- If you have too large a potato, then cut it in half, if small then you can not cut.
- Cut the cheese into slices. Put cheese on potatoes and wrap in bacon.
- Sprinkle all with a mixture of Provencal herbs.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper and spread the potatoes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 200 degrees 10 minutes.
- For the sauce, melt the butter, cool and add to the cream.
- Mix everything, salt, pepper to taste. Gradually pour the flour, mix, so that as a result there are no lumps.
- After 10 minutes, open the oven and pour our dish with ready-made sauce. Bake another 10 minutes.
Our potatoes with bacon in the oven are ready! When serving, sprinkle with chopped herbs when serving. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook meat in French with potatoes and bigus with sausage.