Your husband was fishing and brought you fish, but you’re racking your brain during cleaning what to cook from it, we have the answer: “fish baked in the oven” is cooked quickly and easily, and it will definitely give odds to ordinary fried fish.
- fish fillet - 4 pieces or 2 whole fish;
- potatoes - 500 grams;
- tomatoes - 4 pieces;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- salt, pepper, herbs, olive and butter to taste.
Baked fish in the oven. Step by step recipe
- Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices, put on a baking sheet.
- Take a few tablespoons of olive and butter, salt, pepper, herbs and mix in a bowl. Pour onto potatoes.
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees and set the pan with potatoes for 30 minutes.
- We take onions, peel and cut into thin half rings. Finely chop the garlic.
- Fry onion with garlic in olive oil until half cooked.
- After 30 minutes, we spread half the onions, sliced tomatoes, on top the fish, sliced along the back, and again onions and tomatoes. Sprinkle seasonings to taste and top with lemon wedges.
- Cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until cooked.
The fish turns out incredibly tasty, right in the mouth. You can serve this wonderful fish both hot and cool. Enjoy your meal! Cook with "I love to cook." And be sure to try to cook fish, baked in pita bread and stuffed fish.