This is a real meat dish for men. From such a piece juicy pork on the bone no one will refuse. Meat with this method of preparation is soft, delicate, with a delicate taste and aroma of spices. Not every day we can afford such a dish of pork meat, but if we already cook, so tasteful! The loin on the bone does not need to be pickled, the meat in this part is always tender and cooked according to the home recipe quickly enough. There is even a danger of overdrying the meat rather than not frying it. Therefore I will show you in step-by-step cooking bones in the oven with a photo some nuances, so that you get this dish, well, just lick your fingers!
Ovens for the preparation of bones in the oven
|Pork (loin on the bone)||2 pcs. (weighing 300 g)|
|Mixture of peppers||0.5 tsp|
Step-by-step cooking boneless cutlets in the oven with photo
- After buying meat, it must be washed thoroughly under cold water. Dry the pieces of pork from moisture. Salt and pepper them is not necessary yet.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil, and then fry the meat until golden brown on both sides. It is necessary to fry only 1.5-2 minutes on each side.
- The resulting crust will create a kind of protective layer so that the flesh inside remains juicy. The fried side can now be sprinkled with a mixture of peppers and salt.
- Transfer the fried pieces of meat to a greased form or baking sheet. Chop the unflavored side with salt and pepper.
- For each cutlet, put a pre-crushed clove of garlic, it will give the meat its flavor.
- Cover the form with a sheet of parchment and send it to the preheated oven to 190 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Ready cutlets are served hot with a knife and fork.
The boneless cutlet can be served with sauces, adjika, fresh vegetables and herbs. Enjoy your meal!