Today I want to share my signature recipe for cooking stuffed chicken legs in the oven. I always amaze my relatives with this dish; it will adorn any feast with dignity. Try to cook this real masterpiece - you won’t regret it.
- chicken legs - 5 pieces;
- champignons or oyster mushrooms - 500 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- mayonnaise - 5 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 5 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
Legs in the oven. The recipe for the steps:
- Remove the skin from the legs and chop off the bone so that a small piece of skin remains.
- Remove meat from bones, grind with a meat grinder or a blender.
- Chop onion, fry. Cut the mushrooms, add to the onion and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Salt the minced meat, add spices to taste, mix it with mushrooms.
- Fill the skin with minced meat and wrap, fasten with toothpicks or threads. Fry in a pan with butter until golden brown.
- Then spread our legs with mayonnaise and put on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees 40-50 minutes, until cooked.
- Stuffed chicken legs can be decorated with greens if desired, served hot with a side dish to taste.
Stuffing for our hot appetizer, chicken legs with a surprise, you can choose any one to taste - it can be cheese, nuts and prunes or your favorite foods.
We also offer you another recipe for chicken legs with potatoes.
- 5 pieces. legs
- 10 pieces. potato
- 350 gr mayonnaise
- spicy spices
- 1 pc garlic
- salt, black pepper.
Chicken legs in the oven with potatoes. The recipe for the steps:
- We cut the legs: we cut off the edges of the legs, we separate the leg from the hip
- Peeled garlic cut into slices in length.
- We make cuts in the legs to pinch the garlic. From the inside and outside. So every piece so that the chicken is saturated with garlic aroma.
- Leaked garlic comes in handy for the sauce.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Now peel the potatoes, cut into large slices. We add potatoes on all sides and mix.
- For the sauce: mayonnaise is about 300 grams, squeeze the garlic through a press, add a mixture of spices and mix. Add 50 grams of water to make the mixture more liquid.
- We distribute the sauce in the legs and potatoes in half a portion. Stir the potato sauce and chicken sauce
- We spread the potatoes on a baking sheet, it is possible without oil, since the mayonnaise is already there and spread the chicken on top.
- We send at 190-200 degrees for 50 minutes-an hour in the oven.
- Garlic legs ready!
Video provided by Family Kitchen Channel.
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the legs stuffed with spinach and mushrooms, and the legs stuffed with oranges.