An oven-baked pasta casserole with cheese is a great way to make something original and very tasty from ordinary homemade food (familiar pasta). This recipe for me was just a godsend. The casserole is not only very satisfying, but also tastes great - and the aroma is simply indescribable. It takes a little time to prepare this dish: the recipe more than once helped me out when guests suddenly arrived.
- pasta - 500 grams;
- salt - 3 teaspoons;
- breadcrumbs - 50 grams;
- Parmesan - 120 grams;
- hard cheese - 200 grams.
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- butter - 60 grams;
- milk - 1 liter;
- flour - 50 grams;
- ground black pepper - half a teaspoon;
- ground red pepper - half a teaspoon;
- nutmeg - a pinch;
- salt - 1 teaspoon.
Oven casserole with cheese in the oven. Step by step recipe
- We take garlic, peel and cut into thin plates.
- Put butter in a pan with a thick bottom or a frying pan, warm it up a bit and add chopped, slightly fried garlic.
- Add the sifted wheat flour to the roasted garlic, fry over medium heat, stirring all the time until a homogeneous mass is obtained. When frying garlic with flour, gradually add milk at room temperature, mix everything. Bring the resulting homogeneous mixture to a boil and reduce the heat.
- To the resulting homogeneous mass, pour a pinch of nutmeg, one teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of black pepper and half a teaspoon of not hot red pepper. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and cook over low heat: about fifteen minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While our sauce is cooked, you need to boil pasta. Pour three liters of water into a saucepan, bring to a boil, add salt, put pasta, reduce heat and cook pasta until half ready.
- We discard the boiled pasta into a colander, drain the excess liquid and let them cool.
- We grate hard cheese and parmesan (you can use hard cheese of your choice). Leave some cheese on the powder.
- When the sauce is cooked for fifteen minutes, you need to remove it from the heat and add grated cheese and parmesan, mix everything thoroughly: the consistency of the sauce should be malleable.
- We shift the pasta into the pan for the sauce, mix everything very well.
- Cooking a baking dish. Use a mold of your choice, but be sure to grease with butter, vegetable or olive oil before baking.
- Spread pasta with sauce evenly on a greased baking dish, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and sprinkle with breadcrumbs on top.
- Put the pasta casserole in an oven preheated to 180-200 degrees and bake for thirty minutes: until a beautiful ruddy color appears.
- We take out the ready-made casserole from the oven, let it cool and can serve. If you have a desire, you can decorate with herbs, fresh tomatoes or cucumbers.
An oven-baked pasta casserole with cheese is a wonderful and versatile dish that can be eaten for breakfast and lunch: it will appeal to all family members. I like to add my favorite spices: this makes the dish even more aromatic. On the site "Very Delicious" there are many more delicious recipes for a variety of casseroles.