A pasta in a pan is a cool dish for every day. Cooking time takes no more than 7 minutes - and the pan is not needed. I admit honestly, I was hooked on this recipe for a long time, because pasta is the most delicious. Here's a motto about them came to mind: "The minimum time and cost - the maximum taste and benefit." Still wondering how to cook pasta deliciously? Then be sure to try this method, you will be delighted!
- pasta - 200 grams;
- water - 300 grams;
- one onion and carrot;
- a couple of cloves of garlic;
- butter - 20 grams;
- vegetable oil - a couple of tablespoons;
- salt / pepper to taste.
How to cook pasta in a pan. Step by step recipe
- Peel onions and carrots. Cut the onions in half rings, grate the carrots on a coarse grater.
- Pour the sunflower oil into the pan, add the butter and fry the onions on it.
- Then add the carrots, fry a little, and squeeze the garlic to the onion with carrots.
- Put raw pasta in a frying pan with our roasting, add boiling water, salt and pepper, cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Then open the lid and bring the pasta to readiness for another 3 minutes.
- Thus, cooking pasta is a pleasure: try it, you will like it!
And if you are a pasta lover in the navy, I’ll tell you how to cook them in a pan.
Take the minced meat or finely chopped meat, simmer it over low heat with the addition of a small amount of water. When the meat is almost ready, add the chopped onions, carrots, and stew a little more. In the same way we fill the pasta with minced meat, fill it with water and bring it to readiness. My son is eating macaroni on both cheeks. It turns out they are juicy and very satisfying, and most importantly - you will spend very little time and effort preparing such a dish. Simple and affordable for everyone.
And in the pan you can simply boil the pasta, and add finely grated cheese three minutes before being ready. It turns out very tasty: pasta is not digested, it remains whole and very tasty.
You can also make tomato-based sauce and cheese sauce for pasta.
For tomato sauce, take a small piece of butter, heat it in a pan with a thick bottom. Add finely chopped garlic (you can still add onion) and simmer until tender. Then add a little tomato paste, oregano, a pinch of red pepper, a bay leaf. Simmer without covering, 15-20 minutes: stirring continuously until the sauce thickens.
Ready sauce must be allowed to cool, remove bay leaf and serve with pasta.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Delicious”: everything is delicious with us! We recommend that you also try 3 unusual recipes from regular pasta from Jamie Oliver and delicious pasta Cheeseburger.