Preparing rolls at home is simple. Today I want to share ideas and ways of cooking with “I love cooking”. The highlight of the dish is that you can make rolls of pancakes with different fillings. As for me, tender rolls of pancakes with salmon and red caviar are exactly what will pleasantly surprise your loved ones. They will appreciate your efforts, and the taste will exceed all your expectations.
- milk - 500 milliliters;
- one and a half glasses of flour;
- three eggs;
- salt - ½ teaspoon;
- sugar - 0.5 tablespoon;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Red caviar;
- soft (curd) cheese.
Pancake rolls. Step by step recipe
- Initially, we need to make egg pancakes for rolls. To do this, break the eggs into a deep bowl and beat thoroughly with a whisk.
- When the eggs are beaten well, pour the milk, add salt and sugar, vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly until the mass is completely combined.
- Pre-sift the flour and add to the egg mixture in small portions.
- Beat the dough well with a mixer so that there is no lump. You can start frying.
- Pancakes need to be fried in a well-heated pancake pan.
- For the filling, you need to cut the salmon and buy a jar of delicious caviar.
- Cool the fried pancake a little, then grease with cheese and put a slice of thinly chopped salmon.
- Roll up and cut into small pieces.
- We take a flat dish and put our rolls of pancakes, garnish with red caviar and fresh herbs.
- Can be served.
These are the most delicious pancake rolls, the recipe of which is easy to prepare and will not take you much time. My family is delighted with this dish. I tried to cook with different fillings, but settled on this one. Enjoy your meal! I share this recipe with you on the “I love to cook” portal. I have a lot of interesting things for you! Next time I suggest you try puff pancakes with green onions and unusually tasty green pancakes with mushrooms.