Pancakes with milk on my table always occupy the first place, because they turn out to be tender, tasty and with a juicy filling. For every celebration, I come up with a new filling, and it turns out a completely new dish. I recommend readers “I love to cook” to try to bake thin pancakes in milk, classic and very tasty, according to my recipe, you will like it.
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- milk - 1 liter;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- soda - on the tip of a knife;
- salt to taste;
- sunflower oil - 3 tablespoons;
- flour - 2.5 cups.
Pancakes in milk. Step by step recipe
- Beat eggs with a whisk, toss sugar and salt into the mixture, add flour and pour a little milk to start.
- Whisk all the components with a whisk.
- Then we dilute the dough with milk, which remains, continuing to stir with a whisk.
- Add soda and sunflower oil.
- Fry thin pancakes in a pan on both sides.
Pancakes with milk are very tasty, they can be eaten with any filling or even without. You will not have time to turn away, and the pancakes are already eaten. Praise from the family is the best reward for the efforts in the kitchen, because the pancakes are simply impeccable! And in order to save time, try making pancakes in a bottle. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit.