New century, new recipes: even the millennium-old recipe for making pancakes has changed beyond recognition - pancakes with mineral water and milk. An unusual combination of products, but in fact it turns out awesomely delicious, thin in the mouth, thin and strong pancakes: perfect for stuffing. And the children from these pancakes in milk are absolutely delighted: they fly away with a bang with jam, jam, condensed milk. Intrigued? Let's cook: Pancake week is still going on.
- milk - 1 liter;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- 0.5 cups (100 grams) of sparkling mineral water;
- 2.5 cups (approximately 500 grams) of flour.
Thin pancakes in milk with mineral water. Step by step recipe
- In a deep dish, mix with a whisk (but you can also use a mixer) milk, sugar, salt, eggs and vegetable oil.
- Add about half a glass of mineral sparkling water (it plays the role of baking powder in the pancake dough).
- With constant stirring, we begin to introduce flour (about 2.5 cups, but it is important to watch: the dough should turn out to have the right pancake consistency, but not very liquid).
- Be sure to let the dough stand for at least 30 minutes, so that the remaining lumps dissolve and gluten seizes - so the pancakes will be tender, uniform, strong.
- Before baking the first pancake, so that the dough does not stick during the baking process, we heat the pan with vegetable oil to a haze. Drain the oil - and the pan is ready to bake pancakes (oil seals all chips and cracks, pancakes do not stick).
- Pour the dough into a pan with a ladle and evenly distribute, fry over high heat. Before taking the next portion, mix the dough thoroughly.
- To prevent the pancake from turning over, first bend the edges with a knife or spatula and then turn it over (I used to do it with my hands).
The resulting pancakes on mineral water are very tasty, quite dense, it is easy to wrap any filling in them. But you can serve thin pancakes with milk and sour cream, jam, jam. And to make it tasty and beautiful - make roses from pancakes on a mineral water (for example, with sausage, oranges, tomatoes) and put them on a serving dish. Everyone will be delighted. You can always see how to turn thin pancakes into a work of art on the Very Delicious website. Enjoy your meal. We are also happy to tell you the secrets of making delicious thin pancakes and discover the secret of how to cook pancakes with yogurt and cheese.