Tempting appetizing pancakes with potatoes and carrots just melt in your mouth. You can quickly and simply cook your family an incredibly delicious dish. In my family, this recipe has been tested for years by friends and guests. Potato filling gives pancakes a special taste. Cook potato pancakes for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and your family will be grateful. I suggest you to cook pancakes with vegetables along with “I like to cook”.
- ready-made pancakes;
- vegetable oil;
- ground black pepper.
For mashed potatoes:
- sour cream.
Pancakes with potatoes and carrots. Step by step recipe
- To prepare mashed potatoes, boil the potatoes. With the boiled potatoes, drain part of the water and leave part.
- In a pan with potatoes, add sour cream, butter and salt to taste. Mashed potatoes well. Sour cream is best to use homemade. Instead of sour cream, you can add warm milk.
- Wash the carrots well, peel and grate. I rub on a coarse grater.
- Heat the pan with vegetable oil.
- Pour the grated carrot into the warmed vegetable oil and fry over medium heat until soft and golden.
- Add salt and black pepper to the carrot to taste.
- To prepare such a dish, we use pre-fried pancakes. You can look at recipes for making pancakes on our website “I like to cook”.
- Take one pancake, put in the middle a tablespoon of mashed potatoes and roll the pancake with an envelope. (In more detail, how to properly wrap a pancake, you can see the YouTube channel video).
- Fry the envelopes from pancakes in vegetable oil on both sides. For frying, you can use butter.
- Before serving, top the pancakes with fried carrots.
The amount of ingredients depends on what portion you want to cook. It is advisable to serve pancakes hot. Such a dish will appeal to both small and adult.
I share the recipe for cooking delicious spring rolls on the portal "I like to cook." Come back often, I still have a lot of interesting things for you. We recommend that you try 2 more amazing recipes: pancakes with potato kefir and real potato pancakes.