Since ancient times, pancakes in Russia have been inextricably linked with the sun (not for nothing they are so similar to it) and the advent of spring, and the delicious pancakes with seasoning that we will prepare today will remind you (at any time of the year) with their apple aroma of a bright holiday Easter. The recipe for the simplest and most delicious pancakes in milk was spied by me on youtube.
- milk - 0.5 liters;
- flour - 2 glasses;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 2.5 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- apple - 2 pieces.
Pancakes with seasoning. Step by step recipe
- Heat milk over medium heat.
- Pour into a bowl, add salt and sugar, pour in sunflower oil.
- Mix well until salt and sugar dissolve.
- Divide the mixture into two parts. Drive eggs into one, add flour, sifting through a sieve. Beat with a whisk so that there are no lumps.
- Add the second part of milk in two divided doses. Mix well until smooth.
- Peel the apple and grate it (it will be our flavor).
- Grease a heated pan with vegetable oil (using a brush). Sprinkle on it evenly about 1 tablespoon of grated apples.
- Pour pancake dough on top and distribute in a pan (as with ordinary pancakes).
- Flip the browned pancake to the other side.
Ready-made pancakes in hot milk, served with milk and seasoning, served on the table with sour cream, jam or jam. Let them remind you of childhood, a father’s house and mother’s smile. And if you want to try some pancakes, not only with seasoning, but also lace, puff, and potato - you are welcome to our site “I like to cook” for recipes! Next time we will cook you early ripe pancakes or fishnet pancakes.