I’ve tried counting the number of pancake recipes in my life. But still, the favorite in our family remains the one whom the home economics teacher taught me in the fifth grade. Pancakes turn out to be surprisingly tasty, both with filling and just with tea.
- milk - 0.5 liters
- flour - 2 glasses;
- sugar - 0.5 cups;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
- lemon acid;
- ground ginger;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons;
- an egg - 2 pieces.
Pancakes Step by step recipe
- Heat the milk a little, pour it into a bowl, add the flour and beat well with a whisk.
- Then add half a teaspoon of soda, a pinch of citric acid, ground ginger.
- Beat eggs with sugar, and carefully enter into the dough, add vegetable oil. Knead the dough.
- Add milk as needed to make batter.
- Lubricate the pan with oil for the first time, then baking pancakes you can not do this, pancakes should not pester, they already contain vegetable oil.
Pancakes should be thin and airy at the same time. I hope you succeed.
Enjoy your meal. My recipes are specially for "Very Delicious." We also offer you to cook incredibly delicious pancakes with cottage cheese and delicious pancakes with meat.