Another right recipe for pearl barley porridge is pearl barley porridge with beans in Transcarpathian style. Here beans come into the community - not less useful and tasty product. In a duet, this couple made a masterpiece recipe. This dish is very dense and saturated with an immense amount of useful trace elements. This is porridge for real heroes. Please it with your knights, and they will not leave you a day without a feat. Let's start preparing the sonata.
- beans - 100 grams;
- pearl barley - 200 grams;
- beef - 300 grams;
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
- grated tomatoes - 2 tablespoons;
- greens - 1 bunch;
- salt to taste;
- chili pepper - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onions - 1 piece;
- black pepper to taste.
Pearl barley porridge with beans in Transcarpathian style. Step by step recipe
- Rinse pearl barley and beans well and soak in cold water for 2 hours.
- Moisten the bottom of a deep pan with olive oil and warm. In butter, stew the beef, cut into large slices with the addition of chili, salt and pepper.
- Add onions, carrots, darken until the onions are transparent.
- Add grated tomatoes and stew for a couple of minutes.
- Add beans, barley, add water to cover the contents. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Season with sour cream and herbs and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Pearl barley porridge with beans in Transcarpathian style is ready.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the delicate pearl barley porridge with mushrooms in a slow cooker and pearl barley porridge with mushrooms and chicken.