If you want to enjoy something tasty, be sure to cook Chevapchichi in Serbian: peerless home-made sausages. What are chevapchichi and how to cook them, I'll tell you now. There is nothing simpler than this dish: chevapchichi is even easier to make than regular cutlets - but they are much tastier. Make chevapchichi sausages - and they will certainly become your regular homemade dish. And the aromatic miniature sausages cooked on coals with the aroma of haze are a truly summer summer treat.
- pork - 600 grams;
- water - 100 milliliters;
- beef fat - 50 grams;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- chili pepper - to taste;
- salt - 1 teaspoon with a slide;
- vegetable oil - for the formation of sausages;
- onions - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon for pickling onions;
- salt - 1 teaspoon for pickling onions;
- vinegar 9% - 1 tablespoon.
Peerless Chevapchichi in Serbian. Step by step recipe
- Before cooking chevapchichi, rinse and dry a piece of pork. I took the back ham to cook our dish. Cut the veins that spoil the finished dish. Cut the meat into small pieces and twist through a meat grinder. Take a grid for grinding meat with the smallest holes.
- Since my meat is not very fat, I take some more beef fat so that our chevapchichi are juicy. We scroll the fat with the meat through a meat grinder.
- When the meat is ready, add salt, chili pepper and ground black pepper to it. If you don’t like too spicy meat, then chili can not be used in cooking.
- To make the stuffing more tender and curl sausages well, I add cold water and begin to knead the stuffing. To make it homogeneous, you need to knead well, about 15 minutes, until the appearance of stretching white threads. When the stuffing begins to stick to his hands, he is ready. We cover the bowl with minced meat with a lid or cling film and send it to the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to cool. During this time, while the minced meat will be in the refrigerator, it will be saturated with spices - and chevapchichi will be even tastier.
- Chevapchichi in Serbian must be served with pickled onions. Therefore, while our minced meat is standing and cooling, we will prepare onions. We clean the onion and cut into thin rings. We shift the onion rings into a bowl, pour boiling water so that it completely covers the onion. Add sugar, vinegar and salt. Stir and let the marinade cool completely.
- We grease the silicone mat and hands with vegetable oil. So it will be easier for us to do chevapchichi. On the edge of the mat, put a small piece of minced meat, stretch it in length, in the form of a sausage, and cover with a silicone mat on top. Using a mat, roll out sausage from minced meat. Then with a sharp knife we cut it into small pieces: about 5 cm. We finish the formation of the chevapchichi in the palms of our hands.
- There is another way to form chevapchichi, it is useful to you in case you do not have a silicone mat. An ordinary plastic bottle is taken, in which the upper part is cut off. Stuffed meat is placed in the resulting flask and passed through the neck of the bottle. And you get even, the same sausages.
- Fry our homemade Serbian sausages in a grill pan. We warm it and, without adding oil, put chevapchichi on it. Fry them on both sides until golden brown.
As you have already seen, the chevapchichi recipe is really easy, but the sausages are incredibly tasty. It remains for us to shift the chevapchichi to the dish and serve them with pickled onions, which we have already managed to pickle. And you want, instead of onions, you can serve any vegetables: fresh or pickled. Do not forget about our site “Very Delicious”: visit us more often and choose new recipes for yourself. Enjoy your meal!