Peerless garlic potatoes are a delicious, satisfying and aromatic dish. Cooking a young potato will not take you much time, and you will be satisfied with the result: I promise! Divinely delicious garlic potatoes are a good independent dish, and can also be a side dish for meat dishes. Seductively appetizing young potatoes with a delicate garlic aroma just melt in your mouth. You’ll just lick your fingers! Let's cook as soon as possible!
- new potatoes;
- chopped garlic arrows - 3 tablespoons (can be replaced with one head of garlic);
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons.
Peerless garlic potatoes. Step by step recipe
- To prepare an incomparable dish, we need young potatoes. Take the amount of potatoes at your own discretion. It all depends on what portion of potatoes you want to cook.
- We clean young potatoes and wash them.
- Then we need three tablespoons of garlic arrows, but for this dish, garlic arrows can be replaced with garlic (about one head). Take the garlic, peel and pass it through the press.
- Combine vegetable oil with garlic arrows or chopped garlic, and mix everything well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Prepared garlic arrows sent to the potatoes, mix well, salt to taste.
- Next, we will need any form for baking peerless potatoes with a garlic flavor.
- The potatoes are transferred to the prepared form (the remaining garlic mixture is distributed so that it gets on the whole potato).
- Bake peerless potatoes in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees until golden brown.
Incredibly tasty, divine young home-made potatoes with garlic aroma will become the decoration of any table. Cook with Delicious!