Yesterday I cooked meatballs for a new recipe for lunch. And believe me, this turned out to be the most ideal chicken cutlets, from which it was simply impossible to break away. The recipe for making chicken cutlets is so simple, so fast that you can say: cutlets are cooked on their own. And, of course, it’s captivating that chicken cutlets are cooked at home, and not processed foods bought at the store. Believe me, the cutlets according to this recipe are so delicious, they want to eat and eat. These cutlets differ from the usual cutlets in that they have neither bread nor potatoes. So I decided to share the best chicken cutlet recipe with you. Write down the recipe, buy the necessary products - and cook with pleasure.
- minced chicken breast - 1 kilogram;
- cream 11-35% fat - 100 milliliters;
- chicken egg - 1 piece;
- fresh greens - 1 bunch;
- black pepper peas - to taste;
- sunflower oil - for frying cutlets;
- salt - 3 small pinches (to taste).
Perfect chicken cutlets. Step by step recipe
- My chicken fillet, dried and cut off white films from it. We pass the chicken meat through a meat grinder to make minced meat.
- According to my recipe, onions are not added to minced meat, but if you really can’t do without it, you can add a small onion.
- We drive in the chicken egg.
- My greens and cut finely finely. From greens, parsley, cilantro and basil are best suited for our cutlets. You can cut all three types of greens at once, or you can stop at one. But do not use dill in the preparation of cutlets: it will not give a very good taste to the finished dish.
- We chopped the greens and send it to the minced chicken.
- Following the greens, add the cream to the minced meat. Milk is not suitable for this recipe.
- Salt the minced meat, generously sprinkling it with salt. But do not overdo it: salted cutlets will be tasteless.
- Grind pepper with a pea in a mortar to a shallow state and take a good pinch and pepper the minced meat.
- Stuffing mix well by hand. It turns out to be tender, so do not use a spoon or spatula with stirring: just knead with your hand.
- We put the pan on the stove, heat it and pour the sunflower oil, if you want, you can use olive. Pour oil a little bit, cutlets should not float in fat. If necessary, it’s better to add more later.
- Pour cold water into a bowl, a little. We will dip our hands into it while sculpting the cutlets so that the mince does not pester them.
- We form cutlets from minced meat. In this recipe there are no mandatory rules for what the shape of the cutlet should be. You want, sculpt oblong, and you want - round. And the size of the cutlet also depends on your desire.
- Put the cutlets in an already hot pan and fry until golden brown: about 3-4 minutes - it all depends on your stove. Then turn over and fry on the other side.
- Transfer the finished patties from the pan to the pan and immediately cover with a lid. We do this on purpose: so that under the cover they reach a full state of readiness.
- So fry all the other cutlets. You see how tender, juicy, just airy they turned out. Chicken cutlets just melt in your mouth.
Homemade chicken cutlets are ready - and now they can be served. Balsamic sauce is ideally combined with them, but mashed potatoes are also excellent. Eat them hot, eat them cold, with or without garnish - they will still remain delicious and most ideal. And we spent quite a bit of time preparing them. Be sure to visit our site “Delicious”: on it you will find not only recipes for cutlets, but also side dishes, soups, desserts - and much, much more. Enjoy your meal!