Potato is the king of vegetables, from it you can cook an amazing variety of dishes: from the simplest to the most delicious. I want to tell you a recipe for a dish that can also be prepared in different ways, but for me it is an ideal potato baked in sour cream. Young potatoes are especially tasty: tender, with a spicy cheese flavor and creamy aroma. Serve the main dish with fresh seasonal vegetables and you will receive a thank you from your loved ones.
- 7-10 potato tubers;
- one glass of sour cream;
- one glass of cold boiled water;
- 150-200 grams of hard cheese;
- salt and spices for potatoes to taste.
Perfect potato baked in sour cream. Step by step recipe
- Mix sour cream (it is better to take with high fat content) with cold boiled water, add spices for potatoes, mix thoroughly.
- Tip. Ready-made mixes of spices for potatoes are sold in stores, they are convenient to use, and they are very tasty.
- Potato (it is better to use a young one, it is more fragrant) to my, peel, cut into very thin circles.
- We spread the potatoes in layers in a deep baking dish, salt each layer and sprinkle with pepper.
- Pour all the potatoes with a fragrant sour cream mixture, level it.
- We put the form with potatoes in sour cream in a preheated oven, bake for 45-50 minutes. Adjust the temperature in the oven based on the characteristics of your equipment.
- After 50 minutes we get it, sprinkle with grated cheese on a coarse grater. Sent back to the oven for 15 minutes (approximately): until a cheese crust forms.
- When serving, sprinkle with baked potatoes and serve with fresh vegetables.
Flavored roast potatoes in sour cream sauce, baked in the oven, is perfect as a side dish for any meat dish. For a change, golden onions and mushrooms fried in butter can be added to the potatoes. Want more delicious recipes? Visit our site “Very Delicious” - and you will find recipes for every taste and budget. Enjoy your meal.