Picasso's chicken is truly luxurious. Her taste is simply amazing. Cook this dish and your household will be delighted. Tender, fragrant and at the same time, a chicken that is rich in taste will not leave anyone indifferent!
- chicken fillet - 1 kilogram;
- leek - 1 piece;
- Bulgarian pepper - 3 pieces;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- tomatoes - half a kilogram;
- spices to taste;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- cheese - 150 grams;
- cream 30% - 1 cup;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- greens - for decoration.
Picasso Chicken. Step by step recipe
- To start, to prepare our dish, cut the chicken into small pieces, fry in vegetable oil until golden brown. Salt and pepper to taste, also add spices.
- Finely chop the onion, chop the bell pepper and tomatoes into small cubes.
- When the chicken is ready, put it on a baking sheet covered with foil.
- After the chicken, send the onion to the pan, lightly pass it.
- Then spread the onion over the chicken.
- Stew tomatoes, bell peppers and cream under a closed lid for about 10 minutes.
- Pour our chicken into the prepared sauce.
- We send to the oven for half an hour.
- Grate the cheese, finely chop the garlic, after a while open the oven and sprinkle the chicken with cheese and garlic. Cook until a crust forms at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Finish the finished dish with finely chopped herbs and serve. Cook with the Very Delicious team! And next time we will cook chicken in lace and a delicious chicken in the oven!