Pickled herring in a bag - does it sound intriguing? But such a fish turns out, just lovely! You can’t buy such a delicious herring in a store, and you won’t cook it in any other way. It turns out that the herring is pickled in its own juice, to taste - just an overeating!
- herring - 2 pieces;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- seasoning for salting fish.
Pickled herring in a bag. Step by step recipe
- In a plate, mix salt, sugar and seasoning for fish.
- Make two plastic bags for food.
- Sprinkle the fish with the prepared mixture right above the bag, and coat well with the gills.
- We put them in two bags, tie them tightly and put them in the refrigerator. Turn the bag at least once a day so that the mixture is evenly distributed.
- After 2 days, the pickled herring will be ready.
- The fish can lie even longer in the refrigerator, it will not over salt and will not get worse.
Having served your own pickled herring on the festive table, you will immediately defeat all the guests and give them a real celebration of taste. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! Be sure to try canned fish: herring in tomato with vegetables and herring pickled in Finnish.