I suggest you try to cook wonderful meat pilaf with dried fruits. This does not mean that it will turn out to be sweet. In it, as in real pilaf, the taste of meat dominates, and raisins and dried apricots add only some sweet and sour, piquant notes. Such meat dish even healthier than traditional pilaf devoid of these vitamins. You can cook pilaf from any meat, in our case, it is shown step-by-step preparation of pilaf with meat and dried fruits with a photo with pork. You can cook this dish of lamb, beef or chicken. Dried fruits can be put in this dish the most diverse, except for raisins and dried apricots, try adding a handful of prunes or dried black currants. This home-cooked dish should definitely be enjoyed by you!
Ingredients for cooking pilaf with meat
|Pork pulp||600-700 g|
|Dried apricots, raisins||handful|
|Vegetable oil||30-40 ml|
Step by step cooking pilaf with meat and dried fruits with a photo
- The washed and dried meat is cut into medium-sized pieces. Salt and pepper, fry in vegetable oil in a casserole until golden brown. Frying can last 5-7 minutes.
- Throw chopped onions and carrots to the meat. Fry the meat with vegetables for a few more minutes.
- Now pour the dried apricots and raisins washed in hot water.
- Rinse the rice in water several times and pour in a cauldron. Spread it evenly.
- Pour boiling water 2-2.5 cm above the rice.
- Add salt, pepper, add other seasonings to taste. Stick the head of garlic in the center.
- Cover the cauldron with a lid and place in a heated oven to 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes. You can cook such pilaf on the stove.
- Mix the prepared pilaf from the bottom up so that all the ingredients are well distributed among themselves.
Serve pilaf hot with a salad of fresh vegetables or pickled vegetables. Enjoy your meal!