Dear friends, I want to introduce you to a recipe for a delicious dish - terrine with pork and chicken. This dish is a cold appetizer. His taste is simply amazing. Decorate your holiday table with this dish, and your guests will definitely ask for a recipe.
- minced pork - 1 kilogram;
- chicken breast - 500 grams;
- shallots - half a kilogram;
- peeled pistachios - 100 grams;
- apple - 1 piece;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- pepper - 1 teaspoon;
- cognac - 100 grams;
- salted cucumbers - 5 pieces;
- smoked bacon - 300-400 grams.
Terrine with pork and chicken. Step by step recipe
- Peel the apple from the peel and core. Cut into thin slices.
- Grind greens as small as possible.
- Chop the onion into small cubes.
- Twist the chicken breast through a meat grinder.
- Add the pistachios, apples and half the onion to the minced chicken. Salt, pepper to taste, also add half of the cognac. Mix well.
- In a separate plate, mix the minced pork, herbs, cognac and onions. Salt, pepper to taste. We mix everything.
- If you don’t have chopped bacon, cut it into very thin slices.
- Take a baking sheet and spread the bacon. Spread the bacon so that the edges hang from the baking sheet and you can cover it with minced meat.
- We put half the pork minced meat on the bacon.
- From above we make a layer of half the chicken stuffing, then go the cucumbers and again the pork and chicken stuffing. The number of cucumbers in this recipe depends on their size. I have very small cucumbers, so I put them whole. If you have big cucumbers, then one or two will be enough for you. Just cut them into strips.
- Cover everything with bacon.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 2 hours.
- The finished roll is sent to the refrigerator for the night.
To prepare this dish, you can also use various vegetables or fruits to your taste. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to pay attention to the recipe for a rabbit baked with rosemary and olives and the recipe for making pork shank in the oven.