Properly cooked pork at home always juicy and soft. An almost win-win option is to cook pork deliciously - fry each bite in batter. This will make it possible not to overcook the meat and preserve its juiciness and delicate taste. I propose to cook the batter itself on beer, so it turns out to be more airy and porous, which gives the dish as a whole a very appetizing look and taste. An important role in serving this meat dish is sauce. Sweet and sour sauce is best suited for meat in a homemade recipe; you can cook it yourself on the basis of tomatoes or buy one already prepared in the store. Try serving this dish right away from the pan. The cooled pieces of fried pork in batter lose their delicious taste and juiciness, in contrast to a freshly prepared dish. Learn the intricacies steaming pork in batter with photo, and also try to surprise your home with this dish.
Ingredients for making pork in batter
|Pork fillet||1 kg|
Step by step cooking of pork in batter with a photo
- Prepare the batter by beating the egg with beer until smooth. Salt and pepper.
- Introduce the flour gradually and keep stirring. The batter should turn out like liquid sour cream.
- The washed and dried piece of pork is cut into small cubes, approximately 2 x 2 cm.
- Mix all sliced meat with batter.
- Heat the pan with vegetable oil. Oil should be enough, somewhere at 1-1.5cm. When the oil is warm, make the fire medium. Using a spoon, spread each slice of meat in batter into oil.
- When the batter is fried on one side, immediately turn it over to the other side and continue to fry until golden brown.
- Transfer the fried pieces to a dish with a paper towel. Let the excess fat soak, then immediately serve with the side dish to the table. Each piece of juicy pork turned into a crispy batter.
Serve pork in batter with spicy sauces or ketchup, with side dishes of cereals or potatoes. Enjoy your meal!