The pork knuckle in the oven is very juicy and tasty. When I cook this dish, all my households constantly look at the kitchen, because the aroma is floating around the apartment so that it’s just salivating. The knob is simply luxurious. Try it and you will love it.
- pork knuckle - 1 piece;
- garlic - 7 cloves;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- a mixture of Provencal herbs - 1 teaspoon;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- mustard - 1 tablespoon;
- soy sauce - 2 tablespoons.
Pork knuckle in the oven. Real jam. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the shank well, place on a paper towel and pat dry.
- We clean the garlic, crush it with a knife and cut it into two parts.
- In the skin in different places, make punctures and stick the garlic.
- Rub thoroughly with salt and lightly pepper.
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, mustard and a mixture of Provencal herbs.
- Spread the resulting mixture well on the knuckle on all sides.
- Put in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- When the meat is marinated, put in a baking sleeve.
- We cook in a preheated oven for two and a half hours at a temperature of 190 degrees.
Enjoy your meal! Cut the shank into pieces. The meat is very tender and easily behind the bone. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking terrine with pork and chicken and a rabbit baked with rosemary and olives.