A simple recipe for incredibly delicious pork ribs cooked in a pan will appeal to everyone. Tempting appetizing ribs stewed in tomato sauce are delicate, juicy and have an amazingly delicate aroma. And prunes and honey give the meat a special taste. Prepare such a dish for your family and they will appreciate your culinary skills.
Now I will tell you in more detail how to cook incredibly tasty and fragrant pork ribs at home.
Let's see what we need for this.
- pork ribs - 2 kilograms;
- black pepper;
- tomato juice - 1 liter;
- prunes - 250 grams;
- honey - 150 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- Bay leaf;
- salt to taste.
Pork ribs in a pan. Step by step recipe.
- The main ingredient in the preparation is pork ribs. It is very good to use ribs on which there is more meat, but not fat.
- Pitted prunes without seeds are poured with hot water and left to stand in water for several minutes. It is necessary to fill in prunes: then it will become soft and tender.
- To prepare delicious pork ribs, we need a tomato from tomatoes. I can preserve such a pulp of tomato for the winter, but drinking tomato juice, which is sold in the store, is not suitable. If you do not have homemade liquid tomato pulp, then you can:
- from ordinary, well-ripe tomatoes, peel and grate the pulp;
- dilute the tomato paste with warm boiled water to a tomato consistency;
- You can buy ready-made tomatoes in a jar without peel and salt, which are sold in any supermarket.
- How to cook a tomato for making ribs is up to you.
- Pour oil into a pan and set it to warm on a stove. To fry the ribs, it is good to use a large pan: then the ribs can be better fried, and save time.
- In a well-heated frying pan, fry the ribs on all sides until golden brown.
- We put the fried ribs in a separate deep frying pan for stewing (a cauldron, a bowl from the multicooker) in which we will cook them.
- We clean one onion, wash it and cut into cubes. If you like a lot of onions, then add more than the recipe.
- Sliced onions are sent to a heated frying pan in which the ribs were fried, and fry until soft and tender golden color. Fry the onion over low heat: so as not to burn.
- We drain the water from the prunes and cut it into strips. But if you do not eat prunes, then you can cook pork ribs according to this recipe without adding prunes: but, believe me, it is very tasty with it.
- In a container with fried ribs, add the fried onions, chopped prunes and mix.
- Then add bay leaf and peppercorns to the meat (you can add any other seasoning to the meat).
- Pour liquid honey into the prepared tomato juice, and mix well (if you prepared tomato juice immediately before preparing the ribs, add salt to taste). Tomato sauce for the preparation of ribs is ready.
- Pour tomato sauce into a bowl with ribs, onions and prunes.
- Stew pork ribs in tomato sauce with prunes over medium heat for about one hour.
- After this time, try the tomato broth: and, if necessary, salt to taste. When the meat begins to lag behind the bone - the ribs are ready.
Pork ribs stewed in tomato sauce with honey - tender, insanely tasty and fragrant. A special piquancy ribs gives prunes. I serve to my family the ribs cooked in a pan with mashed potatoes or boiled rice.
Cook with “I love to cook”! Here you will find many more simple recipes for preparing various types of meat.