There are many variations of cooking pork baked with vegetables in the oven. I suggest you try my recipe for this juicy, tasty and incredibly fragrant dish. Indeed, the combination of delicious meat and baked vegetables seasoned with delicate sauce and fragrant spices is a real work of culinary art. Cook with me.
- pork pulp - 1 kilogram;
- champignon mushrooms - 100 grams;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- onions - 2 pieces;
- sweet bell pepper - 1-2 pieces;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- mayonnaise - 70 milliliters;
- salt to taste;
- spices to taste.
Baked pork with vegetables in the oven. Step by step recipe
- To begin with, we cut pork meat, as for meatballs: in the form of small steaks 1 cm thick.
- Tip. For baking, it is better to choose a whole piece of meat: lean and boneless. The loin is also suitable.
- Cut the peeled onions into thin rings. I like it when the onion is sliced very thinly: then it will bake well.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into circles.
- Mushrooms champignons cut into slices.
- We measure foil for each serving of meat: its dimensions should be such that it is possible to wrap the meat with vegetables.
- We spread the meat on the foil, salt it and sprinkle with spices. When baking meat, I prefer to use black ground pepper, a little rosemary, you can use oregano or hops-suneli.
- On top of the meat you need to arrange several circles of potatoes, onion rings and mushroom slices.
- We spread on the mushrooms diced sweet bell pepper (you can use frozen). And on top of pepper - thinly sliced hard cheese. For this dish: pork baked in foil with vegetables - it is better to choose cheese that melts well.
- We pour our meat preparations with mayonnaise, wrap in the form of bags and send in the oven preheated to 200 degrees Celsius for 40-50 minutes.
- Tip. To make the meat bake faster and be softer, you can beat the hammers a little.
- Tip. It is important that the mayonnaise does not spill on the potato, otherwise the potato will become hard. From exposure to acid, which is contained in mayonnaise, potatoes during cooking become hard.
- As vegetables that can be baked in envelopes with meat, you can also use tomatoes: they give the dish a little acidity and additional juiciness.
- Ready-made envelopes with pork, baked in the oven, can be served in portions - right with the foil. When the envelopes are opened, they can be crushed with greens. Such a dish does not require an additional side dish, but the sauce can be served with it: for example, tomato or sour cream and garlic.
For tomato sauce, you need to wash and peel one stalk of tomato and one apple, finely chop them with a knife, but not with a grater. Add chopped clove of garlic and a few sprigs of fresh chopped basil. Mix everything with a few tablespoons of tomato paste or Krasnodar sauce. Season our sauce with black pepper, salt and oil. Serve in a separate sauce boat.
For sour cream-garlic sauce, you need to take one hundred milliliters of sour cream, mix with finely chopped garlic cloves, season with salt and pepper. If desired, you can add dill greens. These two sauces will complement the taste of meat and help to reveal the taste of baked vegetables.
The meat and vegetables baked in foil is a delicious, juicy and wholesome dish. Thanks to foil envelopes, the dish remains warm for a long time: therefore, it can be prepared in advance. Cook together with the site “I love to cook” - and your dishes will always amaze guests and delight the household.