Potato “Anna” is a classic dish of French cuisine. This dish is very easy to prepare, the use of ingredients is minimal, and the taste is simply delicate. The crispy crust that forms due to the butter is simply divinely delicious. Serve your family a new ordinary potato dish for dinner.
- potatoes - 500 grams;
- butter - 40 grams;
- salt, pepper to taste.
Potato "Anna". Step by step recipe
- Peel and wash the potatoes.
- Put potatoes in a pan and pour water, salt, remove the pan from the heat after three minutes of boiling.
- Pour the potatoes in a colander, let the water drain and the potatoes cool slightly.
- Cut the potatoes into circles and take the baking dish, you can take a few small or large, grease the shape with butter.
- Spread the potatoes in the form from the middle, laying the next circle on half the first, spread out like a flower. If you make several layers, each layer can be salted and pepper to taste.
- Butter must be melted in a saucepan and pour the potatoes.
- Set the oven to 220 degrees, preheat and cook the potatoes for up to 60 minutes. Watch the readiness and degree of frying.
Put the finished potatoes in a dish and serve immediately. The potato is incredibly tasty, tender with an amazing crust. Bon appetit from "I like to cook." And be sure to try cooking potato roses and Bulanger potatoes.