Potato crumbs with home-made ham is one of my favorite dishes. It turns out very tasty and is very simple to prepare. Well, you can decorate the taste of such potatoes, depending on your wishes.
- potatoes - 1 kilogram;
- ham - 400 grams;
- onion - 1 head;
- mushrooms - 400 grams;
- cheese - 100 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- green onions - 5 branches;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
Potato crumbs with ham at home. Step by step recipe
- To start, wash the potatoes well and boil them in their skins. Salt the water.
- Cut the ham into small cubes.
- We clean the onion and chop the small cubes.
- Mushrooms are also cut into small pieces.
- Fry mushrooms and onions in well-heated vegetable oil. Salt, pepper to taste.
- Chop green onions finely.
- Three cheese on a grater.
- When the potatoes are ready, let it cool, after which we make a small incision and carefully take out the core using a teaspoon.
- You should get a potato in the shape of a boat with a recess in the middle.
- On the bottom of the potatoes spread the fried mushrooms with onions.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, finish with slices of bacon.
- We send our potatoes to the oven for 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished potatoes with green onions.
- Our "Potato Baby" with ham is home-made!
Enjoy your meal! You can replace the filling in the potato if you wish. Put the finished potatoes on a dish decorated with lettuce leaves. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! Next time, let's try harmonica potatoes with mushrooms or potatoes with chicken in pots.