My grandmother prepared these potato pancakes when we came to her village as a child. This was one of my favorite dishes. Today I prepare these wonderful pancakes for my children. Each time my guests are asked to write them a recipe. Well, today I would like to share this recipe with you.
- potatoes - 3 pieces;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- kefir - 200 milliliters;
- flour - 5 tablespoons;
- cheese - 80 grams;
- onion - 1 head;
- Italian herbs with paprika - half a teaspoon;
- salt to taste;
- sunflower oil - for frying.
Potato pancakes. Step by step recipe
- We clean the potatoes, three on a coarse grater.
- Chop the onion into small cubes.
- Cheese is also three on a grater.
- In a deep cup we put the grated potatoes, egg, onion. Mix.
- Then add kefir, cheese and spices. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the flour, and again mix everything.
- Pour oil into a pan and spread the filling.
- In shape, they should be as in the photo.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
Do not grind the mashed potatoes, it is very important that the potatoes are grated on a grater. Ready-made pancakes served with sour cream. Cook only the most delicious with the Very Delicious team! We recommend that you try 2 more amazing recipes: real pancakes and pancakes with grated potatoes.