Crispy puff pancakes are reliably registered in the menu of our family. I found the simplest recipe for their preparation (with my secrets, of course) on the youtub video channel. Of the filling, the onion is most delicious. But you can experimentally pick up any other filling for pancakes.
- flour - 300 grams;
- cold water –100 milliliters;
- hot water (boiling water) - 100 milliliters;
- green onions;
- sunflower oil;
Puff pancakes with green onions. Step by step recipe
- We divide the flour into two equal parts: one half is kneaded in cold water, the second - in boiling water. We connect.
- Cover the bowl with the dough with a wet towel and leave for 10 minutes.
- Chop finely green onions.
- We take out the dough from the dishes, crush it well on a table sprinkled with flour. It should become soft and supple.
- Divide the dough into three parts. Each very thinly rolled and greased with plenty of sunflower oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and green onions, turn into roll. We make a snail from the roll, fasten the ends with water.
- Sprinkle the obtained snails with flour and roll them into pancakes.
- We spread them in a pan with preheated butter and fry under the lid until cooked.
I cooked with puff pancakes with minced meat, with tomatoes, cabbage, cheese and without anything at all. The result every time is excellent. Do not be afraid to experiment, and the team of the “I Love Cooking” website will be happy to help you with this. Next time I suggest you try rolls of pancakes with salmon and unusually tasty green pancakes with mushrooms.