Surely many of you have already dealt with puff pastry and pastries from it, but I want to tell you how to cook puff pastry with meat in the oven. A stew dish will perfectly decorate your festive table. I am sure: not a single man will remain indifferent when he sees such a supply of meat: in puff pastry boats. Extraordinarily delicious and beautiful: this dish can surprise guests. Puff pastry boats with meat will give you a festive mood.
- beef - 1.5 kilograms;
- tomato juice - 400 milliliters;
- puff pastry - 400 grams;
- onions - 2 medium pieces;
- salt, bay leaf, spices for meat - to taste;
- dill, parsley;
- sunflower oil for frying.
Puff pastry with meat in the oven. Step by step recipe
- We will start with meat. For the recipe you will need beef meat. It must be washed under running water, dried with paper towels or a towel. On a cutting board, cut into slices of approximately 2 to 2 centimeters. Put the chopped meat in a deep bowl, add salt, pepper, spices for meat.
Be extremely careful: sometimes spices for meat may already have salt in their composition, so the main thing is not to over-salt, or not to overdo it with pepper. Let’s leave the meat and let it marinate a little.
- Take the onion. We cut it finely. Remember: for onions (vegetables) we take a separate board.
- We return to the meat. Pour a little sunflower oil into a frying pan, put on fire. When the oil has warmed up well, we spread our meat. Stew it over medium heat and stir it with a spatula from time to time.
The most important thing is that it does not burn out and evenly extinguishes. It is not necessary to cover with a lid at this stage. During frying, the meat will give off its juice: we stew it until the juice evaporates.
- We transfer the meat from the pan to a deep stewpan or pan with a thick bottom, add the onion we chopped earlier, simmer for a couple of minutes on a very low heat: do not forget to mix so that the onion does not burn. After that, pour the tomato juice. All mix again. Add bay leaf: if necessary, salt a little more. Cover with a lid. Stew in tomato sauce over low heat for 30-40 minutes. Be sure to mix the stewed meat in the sauce a couple of times so that it does not burn.
- Let's do the test. In our recipe we use purchased dough, but you can cook it yourself.
On our site “I love to cook,” you can see recipes for making puff pastry at home.
- Dough must be thawed. When it is ready, sprinkle flour on the work surface and roll out a layer of dough a little: the approximate thickness is 5 millimeters. Slicing form: square. At opposite angles, carefully make long cuts, for this use a sharp knife. We shift the dough from each corner to the opposite corner (side) and press it slightly (you can look at the video under the recipe in more detail).
- In the middle of the basket a couple of times pierce with a fork. We shift our puffs onto a baking sheet: it needs to be covered with parchment. I got 6 baskets.
- We send to a preheated oven up to 200 * C for 10-15 minutes.
- We take out the ready-made baskets, and quite a bit expand the middle with a fork: so that our beef stew can be put into it. We fill all the baskets: it is recommended to serve the dish hot.
- You can sprinkle meat baskets with finely chopped parsley or dill.
As you can see, the meat is not baked in the oven with dough, it is served on ready-made tartlets or, as we call them, boats (baskets). A very simple and original recipe. “I love to cook” shares this delicious recipe with you and wishes you a pleasant appetite!