Today's autumn weather inspired me to cook delicious pumpkin cutlets. Outside the window today I have the sun, the golden leaves on the trees, the warm aroma of autumn, and real solar cutlets are fried in a frying pan, which are beautiful and tasty! Sonul came running, and right in the heat of the heat he ate such a tasty treat. And I immediately want to share with you a wonderful autumn recipe! Only for you, our dear readers!
- peeled pumpkin - 300 grams;
- semolina - 3 tablespoons;
- grated hard cheese - 3 tablespoons;
- milk - 0.5 cups;
- egg - 1 piece;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Pumpkin cutlets. Step by step recipe
- Cook milk semolina with three tablespoons of semolina and milk.
- Grate the pumpkin and stew in a small amount of butter or refined vegetable oil.
- Combine the stewed pumpkin, semolina, add the egg, salt and pepper, grate the cheese and add to our minced meat.
- Form the patties in a frying pan in a frying pan on both sides in vegetable oil. You can also bake pumpkin cutlets in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 190 ° C.
Pumpkin cutlets are tasty when warm, and if with sour cream - generally a jumble. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try pumpkin soup and pumpkin pie.