In the morning, there is always not enough time to prepare breakfast, so for my family I came up with very original omelette muffins. It takes literally 5-7 minutes to prepare it, but it turns out just amazing. Such a snack will appeal to schoolchildren who do not like to take sandwiches or food stalls with them to school. And most importantly, they are not only tasty and original, they are also very healthy. Join us on “I Love Cooking” and we will share the recipe for this culinary miracle.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- champignons - 250 grams;
- spinach - 1 bunch;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons;
- cream - 30 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Quick wholesome breakfast and snack. Step by step recipe
- Cut the mushrooms into slices and fry in vegetable oil until golden, salted.
- Cut or tear clean spinach leaves, put in a preheated pan, add cream and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Beat eggs, add spinach, champignons, grated cheese, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into cupcake tins, pre-lubricated with vegetable oil.
- Bake in the oven at 180-200 degrees for 15-25 minutes.
- I take it out of the oven and immediately put it on a towel dipped in cold water so that the muffins can easily be separated from the tins.
Here are the cupcakes for breakfast and snack ready! Instead of mushrooms, you can use asparagus beans or boiled cauliflower. In any case, it will turn out very tasty.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!