Dear friends, I want to share with you a recipe for a delicious baked rabbit with rosemary and olives in the oven. The rabbit turns out to be unusually tasty and tender. I often cook this dish on the festive table. Not a single guest has left before asking for a recipe.
- rabbit - 1 piece;
- onion - 2 heads;
- garlic - 7 cloves;
- olives - 20 pieces;
- white wine - 1 glass;
- wine vinegar - on the tip of a teaspoon;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- bay leaf - 3 pieces;
- butter - 100 grams;
- rosemary - 3 branches.
Oven baked rabbit with rosemary and olives. Step by step recipe
- First, cut the rabbit into pieces.
- In a bowl, mix wine, vinegar, and rosemary.
- Rub the rabbit with salt and pepper. Leave for half an hour.
- Then we transfer the meat to a deep plate and fill it with a mixture of wine, vinegar and rosemary.
- We put it in the refrigerator for the night.
- We clean the onion, cut into 4 parts.
- We clean the garlic and cut into thin rounds.
- Cut the olives in half.
- When our rabbit is marinated, put it on a baking sheet, add onion, garlic, and lavrushka.
- Rub the butter of our rabbit abundantly with butter, besides, in each piece make cuts with a knife and insert the pieces of oil inside, so your rabbit will be more juicy.
- We bake our rabbit at a temperature of 190 degrees 45 minutes.
- After half an hour, open the oven and add the marinade.
- Our rabbit with olives and rosemary is ready!
Enjoy your meal! Serve the finished dish on a plate decorated with lettuce leaves and chopped vegetables. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking terrine with pork and chicken and pork shank in the oven.