Unusual tasty, aromatic and very beautiful dish for the festive table - merchant meat. This recipe is an alternative to the classic meat chop. It is believed that meat prepared in this way (with tomatoes and mushrooms) came to us from the distant past - from a merchant table. Cooking pork with mushrooms, tomatoes and cheese is very easy, so the dish can be not only festive, but also everyday.
- 700 grams of pork pulp;
- 400 grams of hard cheese;
- 3-4 tomatoes;
- 200 grams of fresh champignons;
- 2-3 tablespoons of French mustard;
- greens for sprinkling;
- salt and pepper to taste.
The meat is merchant. Step by step recipe
- Cut the meat across the fibers into slices, 1 centimeter thick (like chops).
- Lightly beat off with a hammer.
Tip. For convenience and greater safety of meat, before beating it is better to put it between the layers of cling film.
- Rub a small amount of salt into each piece of meat.
- Sprinkle black pepper on each side.
Tip. You can use any other spices for meat - to your taste.
- We spread all the meat pieces on a cutting board and grease with mustard on one side.
- Leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Fresh mushrooms are cut into thin plates (you can use a special shredder).
Tip. If you like meat with onions, then fry the mushrooms with one onion, sliced in half rings. It seems to me that much tastier.
- We shift the mushrooms into a pan with heated vegetable oil, fry for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and remove to the side.
- We cut tomatoes into rings (it is better to use small tomatoes).
- We cover the baking sheet with parchment paper (or baking paper), transfer our pickled meat to it.
- We spread fried mushrooms on each piece of meat, tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle liberally with grated cheese.
Tip. If you like more cheese in the dish, then lay out the layers as follows: meat, grated cheese, fried mushrooms, three slices of tomato, the last layer is cheese again. Cheese can be mixed with chopped herbs (dill, parsley).
- We send the baking tray with meat in a merchandise in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
Ready, unusually tasty and juicy meat is served in a merchant style with a side dish of rice, buckwheat or fried potatoes. It combines meat merchant-like (as, in principle, any other meat) with vegetable salad. Sprinkle the baked meat with herbs and chopped garlic. We wish you a pleasant appetite and look forward to visiting the site “I Love Cooking”: for new recipes for meat dishes for the festive table.