Dedicated to all owners of the slow cooker! I really like cutlets, but I don’t like messing with oil, frying ... But cutlets in a slow cooker are so fast that I don’t even have time to blink an eye. The recipe for these cutlets is my signature one, that is, they always turn out to be the most delicious and mouth-watering in the slow cooker, it takes them two times less time to cook, vegetable oil, and they are not so fatty. So, write down the recipe.
- ground beef - 500 grams;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- pumpkin - 100 grams;
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons;
- flour - 100 grams;
- tomato sauce or sour cream as desired.
Recipe for cutlets in a slow cooker. Step by step recipe
- Prepare the minced meat, peel the pumpkin and grate it on a fine grater.
- Peel and chop the garlic with the help of the garlic.
- Salt pumpkin, garlic and minced meat, mix and form balls, giving them the shape of cutlets.
- Roll in flour.
- Turn on the slow cooker in the “Baking” mode, set the time to 30 minutes.
- Pour a little oil, lay the patties and fry on one side for 15 minutes.
- Then flip over to the other side and, if desired, pour sour cream or tomato sauce, sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- Let them prepare before the signal.
Serve cutlets with buckwheat, pasta, potatoes. And let the pumpkin in burgers not bother you, it gives juiciness and aroma! You have never tried such delicious meatballs! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the recipes for steamed cutlets and cutlets with cheese.