Cooking Georgian Red Bean Lobio. A simple and healthy recipe. Such a dish is served in the best restaurants of Georgian cuisine - beans, generously seasoned with all kinds of spices, literally melt in your mouth. After evaluating the composition of the dish, proceed to cooking.
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- beans - 700 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- Suneli hops - 1 teaspoon;
- ground coriander - 1 teaspoon;
- green cilantro - 1 bunch;
- ground red pepper to taste.
Red Bean Lobio. Step by step recipe
- Pour the beans with water so that the beans occupy a quarter of the total volume.
- Shred the onion and send to the beans. Cook the beans over low heat, stirring it constantly.
- Cook for about two hours, constantly adding water and stirring.
- Salt to taste and add finely chopped garlic cloves, suneli hops, coriander and pepper.
- Finely chop the fresh cilantro and send to the beans. Mix thoroughly.
- Red Bean Lobio Time to Serve.
Lobio can be served as a side dish for a meat dish and as an independent dish. The excellent taste and nutritional value of classic lobio have made it popular all over the world. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the sweet potato stuffed with beans and a side dish of string beans.