I propose to cook cutlets from red fish and mushrooms. For the preparation of cutlets, we will take salmon, in addition to the standard set of fish benefits, red fish has the properties of a powerful antioxidant and is almost always on the list of staple foods of all diets. In addition, salmon is also appreciated for its unsurpassed taste. So, let's start cooking.
- 1 kilogram of salmon fillet;
- 250 grams of oyster mushrooms;
- 1 onion;
- 2 eggs;
- 5 tablespoons of boiled soybeans;
- a pinch of sea salt;
- ground black pepper.
Cutlets of red fish and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Boiled soybeans are placed in a blender bowl with eggs and beat well.
- Grind the fish fillet and mushrooms and combine with the egg-soy mixture, season with salt and pepper, beat again until smooth.
- From the minced meat we form cutlets and send to the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, bake for 20 minutes.
Decorate the finished patties with herbs and serve with a side dish. If you want to get rosy cutlets, they can be cooked in a non-stick pan without adding vegetable oil. Cutlets are delicious. Mushrooms give them a special taste, which, among other things, are also useful. Oyster mushroom is low-calorie, it helps cleanse the intestines, improves immunity and is an excellent way to prevent cardiovascular diseases. As you can see, this simple recipe for fish cutlets is a godsend for those who care about their health. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the fish patties and the TOP-5 pike perch cutlets.