Red fish is considered a delicacy, so the approach to its preparation should be special, creative. But what if we try to marinate it in orange mustard sauce, and then bake it in it? We tried it, and it turned out to be unusually tasty! The dish of fish meat turned out to be tender, juicy, with hints of spices and citrus. It is interesting that fish is pickled according to a homemade recipe even longer than it is baked, so all the useful and nutritious substances are stored in it. As a side dish, to step by step cooking red fish in orange sauce with photo, You can boil rice, or prepare a light, vegetable salad. You will never forget such an unusually delicious dinner!
Ingredients for cooking red fish in orange sauce.
|Salmon (other red fish)||500 g|
|Orange jam||2 tbsp. l|
|Mustard "Jion"||2 tbsp. l|
|Soy sauce||2 tbsp. l|
|Ground coriander||0.5 tsp|
|Sesame||1 tbsp. l|
Step by step cooking red fish in orange sauce with photo
- Squeeze the juice from the orange.
- Add mustard, soy sauce, coriander and orange jam to your orange juice, if you have one. If there is no orange jam, rub the zest with the peel of the orange, it will enhance the aroma and taste of this fruit in the marinade. Mix the ingredients well.
- Put sliced fish in portions in a suitable baking dish. Pour over the cooked sauce and leave the fish to marinate and soak for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and set the fish to bake for 15-17 minutes. Before baking, sprinkle fish with sesame seeds. This recommendation is optional.
- Put the finished fish on lettuce leaves and serve immediately.
For red fish, serve garnished with boiled rice or potatoes, as well as fresh vegetables. Enjoy your meal!