Kutia made of rice is the most popular in our time. Kutia decided to serve on the Holy evening before Christmas and treat their loved ones. But how to cook it correctly and tasty, you will definitely find out in our article. Your kutia will turn out fragrant, very tasty and at the same time lean.
- rice - 1 cup;
- raisins - 1 glass;
- poppy - 0.5 cups;
- sugar or honey to taste.
Kutia from rice. Step by step recipe
- First of all, soak the raisins, pouring boiling water over it.
- Mac is also better to soak.
- Rice and rinse with plenty of water. Put on fire and bring to a boil.
- Then throw the rice in a colander, rinse with running water. Pour in a ratio of a glass of rice, 2 cups of water. Boil until tender.
- Mash the poppy seeds with sugar or honey. Add poppy seeds with raisins to the prepared rice. Shuffle.
- Put kutia in a clay pot, greased with vegetable oil, and place for several minutes in a preheated oven to make the porridge more flavorful.
A rice kutia will take center stage at the Holy Family Dinner before Christmas.
Peace and love to your home.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook,” everything is delicious here!