Having tried many recipes for making a rabbit, I identified for myself the most beloved and delicious - a rabbit with rosemary. Tested on different guests. Everyone was delighted and asked me to reveal the secret of a surprisingly tender rabbit and fragrant sauce. Surprisingly, the ingredients are simple, but a combination of two spices gives an amazing effect. Fresh rosemary + pink pepper.
- white onion (large heads) - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- fat sour cream (from 20%) - 200 grams;
- fresh rosemary (dry does not fit) - 4 branches;
- pink pepper peas - a handful;
- olive oil for frying;
Rabbit with rosemary. Step by step recipe
- Chop the rabbit into small pieces.
- Fry the rabbit in olive oil in a saucepan or pan with a thick bottom until golden brown.
- Add coarsely chopped onions and fry until onions become transparent.
- To the rabbit and onion we add carrots grated on a coarse grater, crushed garlic cloves, then sour cream, pink peppercorns and rosemary leaves.
- Salt everything, add water to cover the rabbit by 3/4, and leave it under the lid for 30 minutes.
- After the specified time, stir, if the water has evaporated, add more and simmer until the meat is soft.
The rabbit can be served as a separate dish or with potatoes. And the remnants of an incredibly fragrant sauce can be used with boiled foam or spaghetti. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook pork shank saltison and spicy lamb leg with prunes.