The name itself already says that it will be something magnificent. A delicious dish The Tsar’s Crown will bring many benefits to our body and completely simple to prepare. The meat is literally transformed, and the serving will smite everyone on the spot!
- pork loin for 7-8 ribs - 2 pieces;
- a couple of eggs;
- a bunch of fresh parsley;
- semolina - 70 grams;
- two onions
- a couple of potatoes;
- Provencal herbs - 1 teaspoon;
- salt to taste;
- mustard - 0.5 teaspoon;
- a teaspoon of ground black pepper;
- butter - 2 tablespoons.
Royal Crown. Step by step recipe
- Peel the potatoes and cut into thin rings.
- The ribs should be the same size. We cut off all the hanging pieces of meat so that the ends and bones are bare. We prepare the second pork loin for the same way.
- Rub the meat with salt and pepper, mustard and leave for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Then we put two pieces of meat in the form of a crown, with the ribs facing out so that the flesh is inside. We fasten the ribs on both sides of the dish with culinary thread.
- We pass through the meat grinder meat trimmings, onions, carrots and all a little muffle over a small fire. Then add parsley, eggs, semolina and spices to taste. Mix well. The filling is ready.
- We grease the baking tray with oil, put the crown, in the middle lay half the stuffing, potatoes, and then the rest of the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 170. The baking time is about 2.5 hours. Bake until the meat is fully cooked.
- When serving, you can make garlic sauce for meat, this will only enhance the taste. The sauce is prepared in this way: in a blender bowl we put garlic, a little olive oil, milk and salt to taste. Whip until thick. Very elementary. Additive to the crown dish is ready.
When you bring the Tsar’s Crown dish to the festive table, everyone just gasps with delight. Its originality is simply magnificent, and the taste is unique. Your culinary skills will be appreciated perfectly. When serving, you can decorate with fresh herbs. The meat of this dish just melts in your mouth. See for yourself. Good cooking. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking incredibly sharp meat chashululy and beef stroganoff with champignons.