Every housewife knows that organizing a festive table is a very difficult and responsible matter. You need to pick up and cook a wide variety of dishes. Royal fish casserole is a win-win option that I like to cook on a gala table.
- fish fillet - 1 kilogram;
- onion - 1 kilogram;
- carrots - 300 grams;
- sour cream - 150 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- sweet pepper - 1 piece;
- juice of one lemon.
Royal fish casserole. Step by step recipe
- Coarsely chop the onion, grate the carrots and fry all this in oil or fat.
- Sprinkle the fillet with lemon juice, salt and season with spices to taste.
- Put the onion with carrots in the form, then the fillet. Then put chopped tomato, pepper. Pour all the beaten eggs with sour cream, sprinkle with grated cheese and chopped herbs on top.
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180-200 degrees 40 minutes.
- You can decorate the finished serving dish with a sprig of parsley and pour over your favorite sauce.
Each culinary dish needs to be prepared with imagination and in a good mood. Then your dishes will get a special taste and aroma. I love the royal fish casserole for special occasions and festivities. And all my guests are happy without exception. Together with “I love to cook” we wish you bon appetit! Be sure to try the fish cakes with a secret and four delicious fish dishes for every day.