Love pancakes, but you don’t always get them? Then cook according to my recipe, and you get royal yeast pancakes. They are so delicious that it’s simply impossible to tear yourself away from such pancakes. And you must admit that home-made pancakes are much tastier than purchased, store-bought ones. Royal young yeast pancakes will be prepared even by the youngest inexperienced housewife. You just need to observe all the proportions and strictly follow the step-by-step cooking. I suggest you write down a recipe for yeast pancakes, and you will always know how to cook pancakes. Go to the kitchen!
- live yeast - 25 grams;
- milk - 500 milliliters;
- warm water - 200 milliliters;
- butter - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon (incomplete);
- flour - 500 grams;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- egg - 1 piece;
- butter for greasing the finished pancakes.
Royal yeast pancakes. Step by step recipe
- We breed live yeast in warm water so that they completely dissolve in it. If you do not have live yeast, it does not matter, you can use dry yeast. Such yeast will need 8 grams. Dry yeast in small, single-use sachets is currently on sale.
- Sift the flour and pour half the norm into the water with diluted yeast.
- We set the resulting dough to approach in a warm place for about 40-45 minutes.
- Divide the chicken egg into protein and yolk.
- Add salt and sugar to the yolk and stir until smooth.
- Butter should be melted and cooled. As it cools, add it to the yolk with sugar.
- A mixture of yolk, sugar and butter is added to the suitable dough, mix.
- Add the remaining sifted flour in parts, constantly stirring the dough.
- While kneading the dough, heat the milk to 80 degrees. It should be hot.
- The dough should be thick. Pour it with hot milk and knead it with a mixer so that there are no lumps. The dough should be homogeneous.
- Put the mixed dough in a warm place so that it comes up again.
- Beat the remaining chicken protein and add it to the dough. Mix well again.
- We set the dough again for 10 minutes.
- We put two pans on the stove, preferably pancake. We drip a little vegetable oil on them, heat well.
- Pour a little dough into a heated pan, distribute it over the entire surface of the pan and fry on both sides until rosy. The fire should be small so that the pancakes are not burnt and fried inside.
- Remove the finished pancake from the pan and immediately, still hot, lubricate with pre-melted butter. So do the rest of the fried pancakes. Spread them in a stack, on top of each other.
Royal pancakes serve to the table. You can eat them with anything: you want with sour cream, you want with jam, with condensed milk, or you can with caviar, black or red. Pancakes are so delicious that you can just eat without anything with a cup of tea. I want to remind you that on our site "Very Delicious" there are still a myriad of recipes for you, go in, choose and cook. Enjoy your meal!
Photos and videos belong to Svetlana Chernova.