Pink salmon, due to its beneficial properties and interesting taste, has become one of the most used fish in cooking. Salted pink salmon for salmon has excellent taste and does not take much time to cook. And it will be much tastier than the purchase!
- kilogram of pink salmon fillet;
- five tablespoons of salt;
- odorless sunflower oil;
- black pepper peas;
- teaspoon of lemon juice.
Salted pink salmon for salmon. Step by step recipe
- Cut the fish into small pieces.
- Boil one and a half liters of clean water and cool.
- Add salt to cold water and stir until completely dissolved.
- When the marinade is ready, put the fish there. Leave to marinate for 7-8 minutes.
- Then we get it, wipe it from moisture and put it in a deep bowl in layers.
- Then pour oil, add a couple of peppercorns and lemon juice.
- Let it brew for 30 minutes.
Her taste is exquisitely delicate. Serve to the table is best chilled. Its taste is reminiscent of salmon fish. Your family will be grateful to you for such a tasty meal on the table. You can prepare a delicious side dish, make a delicate sandwich or serve just like that. Perfectly in harmony with various greens. Please them, surprise, and enjoy it yourself. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to the preparation of herring cake on waffle cakes and salted trout or salmon.