I want to share a simple recipe for salting at home. You will not only extend its preservation, as a result you will get a very tasty snack, soaked in aromas of spices, without excess salt, which needs to be wiped. Join us on “I Love Cooking” and let us salt the lard in the brine together. The video will help to understand in more detail if you have questions.
- fat - 1-1.2 kilograms;
- water - 1 liter;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- salt (large) - 4 tablespoons;
- bay leaves, peppercorns (black and allspice), dill seeds.
Salting salted in brine. Step by step recipe
- We prepare the brine: put a pot of water on the stove, add salt, spices. Bring to a boil and cook until the salt has dissolved, remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Chop the garlic into small pieces.
- We cut the fat into small pieces (6x6 centimeters) and use a knife to prick it from different sides, with a depth of 2-3 centimeters. We put garlic cloves into the incisions.
- We spread the stuffed lard in a pan and fill it with cold brine so that the liquid completely covers.
- We put the pan in the refrigerator, the period of salting is 3-4 days.
Salted salted in brine is ready! It turned out fragrant, soft - you lick your fingers! For further storage, drain the brine, dry the pieces of bacon with a paper towel, wrap in foil and put in the freezer. You can also grate with various spices.
Enjoy your meal!