Seafood risotto - a classic Italian dish, which has recently gained popularity in many countries of the world. We have already introduced you to recipes for salmon risotto and mushroom risotto, but this time we will open for you homemade seafood risotto recipe, with the addition of dry white wine and Parmesan cheese. In addition to shrimp and mussels, you can add a little squid. Risotto is prepared on the basis of vegetable broth, which can be cooked from products such as carrots, onions, stalks of celery, parsley or dill, as well as garlic, bay leaf and black pepper peas. After cooking the broth, it must be filtered and used further on seafood risotto recipe step by step with photo. You can also use chicken stock. Risotto with vegetables is original, very tender and fragrant, especially if you like seafood.
Seafood Risotto Ingredients
|Vegetable broth||750 ml|
|Dry white wine||150 g|
|Parmesan Cheese||75 g|
|Olive oil||50 g|
Step by step cooking seafood risotto with photo
- Chop onions into small cubes.
- Heat a frying pan, pour in vegetable oil, add a slice of butter and fry chopped onions in it until golden brown.
- Add washed rice to the onion and fry it for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Rice should absorb all the oil.
- Pour dry white wine, make the fire stronger. Fry the rice for 8-10 minutes, stirring it all the time.
- During this time, the wine should be almost completely evaporated.
- Reduce the heat to medium, pour a little broth, about one scoop, fry the rice, stirring it.
- The broth must be added in portions as it is evaporated. If the broth has already run out for you, and the rice you see is not cooked, just add a little boiling water.
- About 5-6 minutes before the end of cooking, add seafood, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all the ingredients well.
- In the end, when everything is ready, add a slice of butter and grated Parmesan cheese. Remove from heat and let the seafood risotto at home brew for about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped greens to the risotto and mix.
Risotto is served immediately after cooking, decorating the dish with fresh herbs. Enjoy your meal!