In order to have a tasty sandwich in the morning, I suggest you cook homemade brawn. Cooking it is not difficult at all and it is many times better than any purchased sausage. Such a brawn is liked by both adults and children.
- pork head - 2.5 kilograms;
- veal - 1 kilogram;
- black pepper peas - 10 pieces;
- bay leaf - 3 pieces;
- cloves - 2 pieces;
- coriander - 5 pieces;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 1 head;
Selts home. Step by step recipe
- Cut the pork head into small pieces and soak in water for 3 hours.
- Cut the veal, and combine together with pieces of pork head, add onions, peppercorns and cook over low heat for 3.5-4 hours.
- Cut the prepared meat into slices, add chopped garlic and other seasonings to taste, add 0.5 cups of broth.
- Trim the top of the plastic bottle, put the meat with the broth there, and send it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Then just cut the bottle and put the finished brawn on a plate. Cut it into circles and eat at least with potatoes, at least with a salad!
It is very tasty and healthy. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking festive lamb with garlic and pork pilaf.