Having been on vacation in the Carpathians, I tried a surprisingly tasty dish, which was prepared for us by the owner. Carpathian meat with potatoes is their family dish, which has been passed down from generation to generation. And he agreed to tell how to cook potatoes with meat in the Carpathian style. The recipe turned out to be surprisingly simple, just potatoes, meat, cheese and eggs.
- onion - 1 piece;
- potatoes - 3-5 pieces;
- pork loin - 700 grams;
- an egg - 3-4 pieces;
- cheese - 150 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying.
Simple and tasty recipe: Carpathian meat with potatoes. Step by step recipe
- For garnish we will cook fried potatoes, peel vegetables for this.
- Chop the onions and send them to fry in a pan. Cut potato wedges and add to the onion when it is transparent in color, bring everything to readiness, salt before seasoning, season with pepper.
- Cut the pork loin into a thickness of about 1.5 centimeters and beat off on both sides, season with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs, grate the cheese on a fine grater (it is better to use hard cheese).
- Dip meat in an egg, breaded in cheese and send to fry in a pan.
- Put on a plate a side dish, meat, garnish with salad and tomato, you can serve.
Potato with meat in Carpathian style is ready! The video will help you take a closer look at the cooking process. Another tip: when you fry the meat, do not spare the vegetable oil, because if the cheese comes in contact with the pan, it can stick and burn. It is necessary that the cue ball is boiling, and do not fry for a long time - literally a couple of minutes on each side.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to recipes on how to cook potted potatoes with meat and meat in a pot with potatoes and cheese.